Our specialist real estate finance lawyers have a wealth of experience working with corporate borrowers (on-shore and off-shore), joint venture partnerships, high net worth individuals, property developers, private lenders and banks and other financial institutions, in all manner of real estate finance transactions.
We regularly advise our clients on property development and investment funding, refinances, property portfolio finance arrangements, tax-driven schemes, restructurings and other property related finance transactions. We also frequently act for high net worth individuals in financing the acquisition of, or refinancing, high value residential property.
Specialist real estate financing expertise
- bilateral and syndicated loan facilities;
- revolving credit facilities;
- development and acquisition finance (commercial and residential);
- advising high net worth individuals on private banking facilities, secured on a UK property;
- amending and restating existing facilities;
- financing high value residential property;
- mezzanine finance; and
- social housing finance.
- advising on and negotiating the loan and security documentation;
- undertaking full property due diligence;
- producing all necessary reports on title and leases (including full City of London Certificates of Title, where required); and
- assisting with the preparation of the construction suite of documents, undertaking construction due diligence, reporting for funders and monitoring the discharge of development conditions precedent, as required on development finance deals.
Contact our real estate finance team
They are very thorough, knowledgeable and good at problem solving.
Chambers UK 2016, A Client's Guide to the Legal Profession