Vanessa is a senior associate solicitor in the Real Estate team and is experienced in a range of commercial and residential property matters.
Vanessa has acted for high net worth individuals, celebrities, developers, landlords and tenants and investors. and has particular expertise in the following areas:
- Residential: acting for high net worth individuals and celebrities on residential sales and purchases in central London.
- Development: advising on the acquisition and disposal of developments for property companies and private investors.
- Landlord and Tenant: advising both landlord and tenants on the letting of commercial leasehold property.
- Finance: Advising lenders on purchases, sales and security documentation.
- Portfolio management: Acting for freeholders and landlords in the management of their properties
Vanessa's recent experience includes:
- Advising a foreign investor on the purchase of a £50 million+ residential property in Knightsbridge
- Acting for a developer on the purchase of a central London site and the subsequent set up and sale of residential commercial units in the mixed use 22 storey tower
- Acting for a developer on the sale of a redeveloped block of 14 flats and 4 commercial units for £15 million
- Acting for a landlord on the leases of 16 residential units for a student letting in Clerkenwell
- Acting for a tenant on the grant of a lease for office space in the West End
- Advising a bank on the refinance of 14 London properties with a total value of circa £14 million
Professional societies and Memberships:
- Property Section of the Law Society
- Women in Property
In her spare time Vanessa enjoys watching sport, particularly tennis, cooking and reading.