Corporate and Commercial
Our corporate and commercial lawyers combine strong technical expertise with a track record in delivering flexible and creative solutions.
Our criminal lawyers are astute, supportive and highly sophisticated, particularly known for providing strategic, sensible and practical advice.
Dealing with a dispute professionally and commercially takes skill. We assist and support our clients with both legal knowledge and strategy.
Whether you are a business or a senior employee, our employment law specialists will give pragmatic and commercial advice.
Family and Divorce
Recognised nationally and internationally as one of the best family law teams for our expertise in both finance and cases relating to children.
Our specialist team has been advising businesses and individuals on all aspects of UK immigration and nationality law for over 20 years.
Medical Negligence & Personal Injury
Led by partners with over 25 years of experience in this area, our lawyers are recognised as specialists in clinical negligence and personal injury.
We are an internationally recognised private client team working with entrepreneurs, business owners, investors and City professionals.
Our 'exceptional' team has over 25 years' experience, acting in the most significant public law cases.
Real Estate & Construction
Our firm has advised in property transactions for over 75 years, acting for a variety of clients across the real estate and construction sector.
Our team of highly experienced lawyers provide advice on regulatory compliance, investigations, adjudication, enforcement and prosecutions.
Buying or Selling your Business
When you run a business, there’s never just one problem to solve. We’ll solve them with you.
Challenging Professional Conduct
Something has gone wrong, and it’s not your fault. We help to challenge others professional conduct.
Negotiation is always fraught with potential traps. We'll help you avoid the pitfalls.
Dealing with an Investigation
Under investigation? We ensure you have the specialist, strategic advice to help you manage.
Dealing with Disputes and Claims
Every dispute is different. We’ll help you see what "winning" looks like, and how to get there.
Defending an Allegation
Someone has made an allegation against you. What is the first thing you do?
When fraud occurs the first steps are critical. Our unparalleled expertise will show you how to act.
Investing in the UK
Expanding an overseas operation, or setting up and investing in a new one. Our experts can help.
Moving to the UK
Making your home in another country can be complicated. We’ll help simplify the process.
Taking on commercial space, relocating or looking to protect your property interests, we can help.
Protecting your Assets
We can help you safeguard your future in case things don’t go to plan. Protecting your business, your estate and your relationships.
Protecting your Reputation
Your reputation is at risk. We’ll help you protect yourself while avoiding the spotlight.
Sexual Misconduct in the Workplace
We advise organisations and individuals dealing with sexual misconduct in the workplace.
Anglo French Services
As part of our international services we offer support to Anglo French nationals and families living in the UK and British expats living in France.
The vote in favour of the UK leaving the European Union has created uncertainty and given rise to a lot of unanswered questions.
We help negotiate this complicated area of law, ensuring personal data is protected and helping to manage the consequences when it is not.
Directors and Officers
In the current economic climate, directors and officers are under more scrutiny than ever before in their duties to companies, shareholders and employees.
Dubai & UAE Services
Kingsley Napley is an internationally recognised law firm based in London. As part of our growing international services we offer support to British expats living in Dubai and elsewhere in the UAE.
Whether you are in the start-up phase, looking for your next acquisition or in the midst of a dispute. Our entrepreneurs team has the expertise to help.
Financial services firms, professionals and clients need advice more than ever to safeguard their business interests, careers and reputations.
Our expert team of lawyers can help you plan for and protect all of your interests and affairs as you are on the move.
We have a longstanding reputation for excellence in advising regulated professionals in all aspects of their business affairs.
Kingsley Napley has a long history of representing high profile individuals, teams and regulators within the sports industry.
Litigation for Charities
Our highly experienced team of litigation lawyers offer specialist advice covering a range of issues affecting charities.
Services anglo-français de Kingsley Napley
Parmi nos services internationaux croissants, nous offrons notre soutien aux ressortissants franco-britanniques et à leurs familles vivant au Royaume-Uni ainsi qu’aux britanniques expatriés vivant en France.
- Advice for Professionals
- Advice for Regulators and Public Bodies
- Anglo French Services
- Anglo French Specialist Family Law Service
- Appeals and Miscarriages of Justice
- Cartels, Competition and Price Fixing
- Cash Seizures, Restraint Orders and Confiscation Proceedings
- Civil Fraud and Investigations
- Commercial and Contract Disputes
- Construction and Engineering
- Contractual Matters
- Corporate and Commercial
- Corporate Crime
- Corporate Crime FAQs
- Court of Protection and Deputyship
- Crimes of Universal Jurisdiction
- Criminal Defence and Police Investigations
- Criminal Litigation
- Data Protection
- Dawn Raids, Search and Seizure
- Dealing with a Data Breach
- Defending Accountants and Accounting Firms
- Deferred Prosecution Agreements
- Directors and Officers
- Dispute Resolution
- Dubai & UAE Services
- Family and Divorce
- Farms and Estates Disputes
- Financial Sanctions and Export Controls
- Financial Services Disputes
- Financial Services Investigations
- Fraud - Civil vs. Criminal FAQs
- Fraud - Defendants
- Fraud - For Defendants FAQs
- Fraud - For Victims FAQs
- Fraud - Supervising Solicitors
- Fraud - Victims
- Fraud and Financial Crime
- Freedom of Information/Environmental Information
- Funding FAQs
- GDPR and data protection
- GDPR Compliance
- Gender pay gap reporting FAQs
- Global mobility and employment law
- Insider Dealing
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Internal Investigations
- International and Cross-Border Disputes
- International Crime and Extradition
- International Family Law
- Legal Defence for Dentists
- Legal Defence for Doctors
- Legal Defence for Psychotherapists, Psychoanalysts and Counsellors
- Legal Services Regulators
- Litigation Funding Options
- Partnerships and LLPs
- Police Station Representation and Advice
- Private Client
- Process Improvement
- Professional Negligence
- Public Inquiries
- Public Law
- Public Policy and Governance
- Select Committees
- Senior managers and certification regime
- Setting up a healthcare practice
- Sexual Offences
- Shareholder and Boardroom Disputes
- Simple Cautions FAQs
- Solicitors and Law Firms
- Sports, Media and High Profile Personalities