Corporate and Commercial
Our corporate and commercial lawyers combine strong technical expertise with a track record in delivering flexible and creative solutions.
Our criminal lawyers are astute, supportive and highly sophisticated, particularly known for providing strategic, sensible and practical advice.
Dealing with a dispute professionally and commercially takes skill. We assist and support our clients with both legal knowledge and strategy.
Whether you are a business or a senior employee, our employment law specialists will give pragmatic and commercial advice.
Family and Divorce
Recognised nationally and internationally as one of the best family law teams in the country for our expertise in both finance and cases relating to children.
Our specialist team has been advising businesses and individuals on all aspects of UK immigration and nationality law for over 20 years.
Medical Negligence & Personal Injury
Led by partners with over 25 years of experience in this area, our lawyers are recognised as specialists in clinical negligence and personal injury.
We are an internationally recognised private client team working with entrepreneurs, business owners, investors and City professionals.
Our 'exceptional' team has over 25 years' experience, acting in the most significant public law cases.
Our firm has advised in property transactions for over 75 years, acting for a variety of clients across the real estate and construction sector.
Our team of highly experienced lawyers provide advice on regulatory compliance, investigations, adjudication, enforcement and prosecutions.
Buying or Selling your Business
When you run a business, there’s never just one problem to solve. We’ll solve them with you.
Negotiation is always fraught with potential traps. We'll help you avoid the pitfalls.
Dealing with an Investigation
Under investigation? We ensure you have the specialist, strategic advice to help you manage.
Dealing with Disputes and Claims
Every dispute is different. We’ll help you see what "winning" looks like, and how to get there.
Defending an Allegation
Someone has made an allegation against you. What is the first thing you do?
When fraud occurs the first steps are critical. Our unparalleled expertise will show you how to act.
Holding Others to Account
Something has gone wrong, and it’s not your fault. We’ll stand with you to hold others to account.
Investing in the UK
Expanding an overseas operation, or setting up and investing in a new one. Our experts can help.
Moving to the UK
Making your home in another country can be complicated. We’ll help simplify the process.
Taking on commercial space, relocating or looking to protect your property interests, we can help.
Protecting your Assets
You need to ensure your financial security, but aren’t sure which path to take.
Protecting your Reputation
Your reputation is at risk. We’ll help you protect yourself while avoiding the spotlight.
The vote in favour of the UK leaving the European Union has created uncertainty and given rise to a lot of unanswered questions.
Whether you are in the start-up phase, looking for your next acquisition or in the midst of a dispute. Our entrepreneurs team has the expertise to help.
Financial services firms, professionals and clients need advice more than ever to safeguard their business interests, careers and reputations.
Our expert team of lawyers can help you plan for and protect all of your interests and affairs as you are on the move.
We have a longstanding reputation for excellence in advising regulated professionals in all aspects of their business affairs.
- Advice for Regulators and Public Bodies
- Anglo French Specialist Family Law Service
- Appeals and Miscarriages of Justice
- Cartels, Competition and Price Fixing
- Cash Seizures, Restraint Orders and Confiscation Proceedings
- Civil Fraud and Investigations
- Commercial and Contract Disputes
- Commercial Issues FAQs
- Construction and Engineering
- Contractual Matters
- Corporate and Commercial
- Corporate Crime
- Corporate Crime FAQs
- Corporate Manslaughter and Health and Safety Law
- Court of Protection and Deputyship
- Crimes of Universal Jurisdiction
- Criminal Litigation
- Dawn Raids, Search and Seizure
- Defending Accountants and Accounting Firms
- Defending Regulated Individuals, Organisations and Corporates
- Deferred Prosecution Agreements
- Dispute Resolution
- Family and Divorce
- Financial Sanctions and Export Controls
- Financial Services Disputes
- Financial Services Investigations
- Fraud - Civil vs. Criminal FAQs
- Fraud - Defendants
- Fraud - For Defendants FAQs
- Fraud - For Victims FAQs
- Fraud - Supervising Solicitors
- Fraud - Victims
- Fraud and Financial Crime
- Funding FAQs
- Insider Dealing
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Internal Investigations
- International and Cross-Border Disputes
- International Crime and Extradition
- International Family Law
- Legal Defence for Doctors
- Legal Defence for Psychotherapists, Psychoanalysts and Counsellors
- Legal Services Regulation
- Litigation Funding Options
- Partnerships and LLPs
- Police Station Representation and Advice
- Private Client
- Private Prosecutions, Victims and Witnesses
- Process Improvement
- Professional Negligence
- Public Inquiries
- Public Law
- Public Policy and Governance
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Litigation
- Regulatory Enforcement Action: Inspections, Investigations and Interviews
- Senior Managers and Certification Regime
- Sexual Offences
- Shareholder and Boardroom Disputes
- Simple Cautions FAQs
- Sports, Media and High Profile Personalities