Corporate and Commercial
Our corporate and commercial lawyers combine strong technical expertise with a track record in delivering flexible and creative solutions.
Our criminal lawyers are astute, supportive and highly sophisticated, particularly known for providing strategic, sensible and practical advice.
Dealing with a dispute professionally and commercially takes skill. We assist and support our clients with both legal knowledge and strategy.
Whether you are a business or a senior employee, our employment law specialists will give pragmatic and commercial advice.
Family and Divorce
Recognised nationally and internationally as one of the best family law teams for our expertise in both finance and cases relating to children.
Our specialist team has been advising businesses and individuals on all aspects of UK immigration and nationality law for over 20 years.
Medical Negligence & Personal Injury
Led by partners with over 25 years of experience in this area, our lawyers are recognised as specialists in clinical negligence and personal injury.
We are an internationally recognised private client team working with entrepreneurs, business owners, investors and City professionals.
Our 'exceptional' team has over 25 years' experience, acting in the most significant public law cases.
Real Estate & Construction
Our firm has advised in property transactions for over 75 years, acting for a variety of clients across the real estate and construction sector.
Our team of highly experienced lawyers provide advice on regulatory compliance, investigations, adjudication, enforcement and prosecutions.
Legal advice and support for US citizens, families, entrepreneurs and businesses based in the UK and for British expats living in the US.
Anglo French Services
As part of our international services we offer support to Anglo French nationals and families living in the UK and British expats living in France.
The vote in favour of the UK leaving the European Union has created uncertainty and given rise to a lot of unanswered questions.
Charities - Litigation, Crisis & Investigations
Our highly experienced team of litigation lawyers offer specialist advice covering a range of issues affecting charities.
Our crypto asset lawyers can provide specialist legal advice to individuals and companies on any aspect of crypto assets.
We help negotiate this complicated area of law, ensuring personal data is protected and helping to manage the consequences when it is not.
Directors and Officers
In the current economic climate, directors and officers are under more scrutiny than ever before in their duties to companies, shareholders and employees.
Dubai & UAE Services
Support for British expats based in Dubai and the UAE. Services include family law, immigration advice, wills and succession planning.
Whether you are in the start-up phase, looking for your next acquisition or in the midst of a dispute. Our entrepreneurs team has the expertise to help.
Financial services firms, professionals and clients need advice more than ever to safeguard their business interests, careers and reputations.
Our expert team of lawyers can help you plan for and protect all of your interests and affairs as you are on the move.
Our international protection team provide a full suite of legal services and specialist support and advice to individuals facing complex situations across multiple jurisdictions.
Legal Services for Accountants
Our specialist team of solicitors provides a wide range of advice and training to accountants and accounting firms on legal and regulatory issues.
Discreet, personalised private wealth solutions for individuals and their families.
We have a longstanding reputation for excellence in advising regulated professionals in all aspects of their business affairs.
Services anglo-français de Kingsley Napley
Parmi nos services internationaux croissants, nous offrons notre soutien aux ressortissants franco-britanniques et à leurs familles vivant au Royaume-Uni ainsi qu’aux britanniques expatriés vivant en France.
Kingsley Napley has a long history of representing high profile individuals, teams and regulators within the sports industry.
- Account Freezing and Forfeiture Orders, and Cash Seizure
- Advice for Professionals
- Advice for Regulators and Public Bodies
- AML Compliance
- Anglo French Services
- Anglo French Specialist Family Law Service
- Appeals and Miscarriages of Justice
- Cartels, Competition, Price Fixing and Anti-trust
- Civil Fraud and Investigations
- Commercial and Contract Disputes
- Compelled Interviews and Interviews Under Caution
- Construction and Engineering
- Contractual Matters
- Coronavirus Inquest FAQs
- Corporate and Commercial
- Corporate Crime
- Corporate Crime FAQs
- Court of Protection and Deputyship
- Crimes of Universal Jurisdiction
- Criminal Defence and Police Investigations
- Criminal Litigation
- Cum-Ex Investigations
- Data Protection
- Dawn Raids, Search and Seizure
- Dealing with a Data Breach
- Defending Accountants and Accountancy Firms
- Deferred Prosecution Agreements
- Directors and Officers
- Dispute Resolution
- Dubai & UAE Services
- Family and Divorce
- Farms and Estates Disputes
- FCA Investigations
- Financial Sanctions and Export Controls
- Financial Services Disputes
- Financial Services Investigations
- Fraud - Civil vs. Criminal FAQs
- Fraud - Defendants
- Fraud - For Defendants FAQs
- Fraud - For Victims FAQs
- Fraud - Supervising Solicitors
- Fraud - Victims
- Freedom of Information/Environmental Information
- GDPR and data protection
- GDPR Compliance
- Gender pay gap reporting FAQs
- Global mobility and employment law
- Inquest FAQs
- Insider Dealing
- Insolvency Litigation
- Insolvency Offences and Companies Act Offences
- Internal Investigations
- International and Cross-Border Disputes
- International Crime and Extradition
- International Family Law
- Legal Defence for Doctors
- Legal Defence for Psychotherapists, Psychoanalysts and Counsellors
- Legal Services Regulators
- Limb Amputation Claims
- Litigation Funding FAQs
- Litigation Funding Options
- Partnerships and LLPs
- Police Station Representation and Advice
- Private Client
- Private Wealth
- Proceeds of Crime and Money Laundering
- Process Improvement
- Professional Negligence
- Public Inquiries
- Public Law
- Public Policy and Governance
- Real Estate & Construction
- Reputation and Media
- Restraint Orders, Confiscation and Third Party Rights
- Select Committees
- Senior managers and certification regime
- Serious Fraud
- Setting up a healthcare practice
- Sexual Offences
- Shareholder and Boardroom Disputes
- Simple Cautions FAQs
- Solicitors and Law Firms
- Sports, Media and High Profile Personalities
- Students and Universities