Daniel Clyne is an Associate in our Real Estate team. He advises clients on commercial real estate transactions with experience acting on acquisitions, disposals, asset management, pre-lets and lettings, financings and developments.
Daniel joined the Real Estate team in January 2021 having previously worked as an associate at two international law firms where he specialised in Real Estate transactions.
Daniel has acted across a range of real estate sectors during his career including retail, offices, logistics/warehouses and student accommodation and has experience advising SME developers, REITs, family offices, lenders, investors, landlords and tenants.
Areas of expertise
- Acquisition and disposal of investment property including portfolios
- Lease negotiations on behalf of landlords and tenants
- Site acquisition and disposals for developments
- Secured lending, acting for lenders and borrowers
- Asset management for landlords
In his spare time Daniel enjoys a variety of sports and also plays tennis. He like to read and spend time with his family.