Angela is a Legal Counsel in the Real Estate team dealing with a variety of commercial and residential property transactions.
Angela has experience of dealing with all aspects of real estate legal work for both institutional and non-institutional landlords, tenants, developers and lenders.
Angela combines legal expertise with a commercial attitude towards getting a deal done.
- Acting for a major UK PLC developer / investor client on the restructuring of the tenant’s leasehold structure within one of its 85,000 square foot buildings to enable the tenant to vacate and the client to carry out refurbishment works at the property whilst maintaining and maximising the existing rental income stream. Following completion of the refurbishment works, Angela also acted on all of the lettings of the office and restaurant space.
- Regularly acting for an industrial investment fund client on disposals, acquisitions, lettings and financing of its 13.6 million square foot portfolio.
- Acting for an overseas purchaser on its £40 million acquisition of a tenanted building in Mayfair by way of asset purchase and its subsequent sale following redevelopment by way of share sale.
- Acting for a tenant on its office relocation from Knightsbridge to taking 20,000 square feet of office space in a newly refurbished building in the City of London.
- Advising a care homes client on a group restructure and refinancing of its £200 million portfolio of over 150 properties.
- Acting for a residential developer client on the acquisition of development sites subject to planning and dealing with the subsequent parcel sales to housebuilders.
- Advising an overseas lender on the financing of a £215 million residential development site in East London.
- Angela qualified in 2006 and was previously at Macfarlanes LLP and Speechly Bircham LLP (now Charles Russell Speechlys).