Josephine joined the Immigration team as an Associate in November 2019, having completed her training contract at Kingsley Napley in August.
Josephine is a member of the department’s private client team, and advises on a broad range of UK immigration matters. In particular:
- Applications by family members under Appendix FM, including spouse and partner applications;
- Nationality and registration applications for British citizenship;
- Tier 1 (Investor) and Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) applications, including the Innovator and Start-Up categories, which have now replaced the Entrepreneur scheme;
- Applications made under European law.
Prior to joining Kingsley Napley, Josephine studied Law with French at the University of Birmingham. As part of her degree, she spent a year studying French Law at the Université Panthéon-Assas in Paris.
- Family Law Journal – ‘Parenting under Immigration and Family law – Sole Responsibility is outdated and at odds with the Children Act’ , August 2018.
Professional societies and memberships
- Immigration Law Practitioners’ Association (ILPA)
- UK Centre for Animal Law (A-Law)
- London Young Lawyers Group
- Law Society