Stephanie Mooney (née Forster) is a Senior Associate in the Private Client team. She joined Kingsley Napley in September 2016.
Stephanie advises on a broad range of matters, including:
• Lifetime succession and estate planning, often with a cross-border element;
• The administration of estates (probate);
• The creation of and administration of trusts;
• Powers of attorney; and
• Applications to the Court of Protection and other mental capacity issues.
Stephanie’s clients include high net worth individuals, entrepreneurs, executors, trustees and individuals who lack mental capacity.
Stephanie obtained a degree in history from Durham University before attending the College of Law in London, where she completed her GDL and LPC. She completed her training contract at Charles Russell Speechlys before moving to Kingsley Napley upon qualification.
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- The Law Society of England and Wales
- AIJA (Association Internationale des Jeunes Avocats / Association of young lawyers)