Robert has extensive experience of assisting individuals wishing to relocate to the UK with their immigration and nationality matters.
His experience covers all kinds of immigration and nationality applications but with a particular emphasis on corporate immigration matters, helping high net worth individuals and partners of British citizens or those with indefinite leave to remain.
Robert often helps organisations with Tier 2 and Tier 5 sponsor licence applications and advises on immigration compliance issues. He has also worked with organisations to challenge Home Office decisions following sponsor licence suspensions and revocations.
Prior to joining Kingsley Napley in March 2019, Robert worked for five years at law firms in London, including Gherson and Bates Wells Braithwaite, and at a Russian law firm in St Petersburg for two and half years.
- advising a leading sportsperson in relation to entering the UK to take part in an event;
- successfully assisting with a complex Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) extension application;
- advising a large corporate client in relation to the impact of UKVI enforcement action for Tier 2 sponsor licence breaches;
- giving presentations to corporate clients in relation to Brexit and corporate immigration; and
- advising an international businessman in relation to a naturalisation application where his absences from the UK were in excess of the permitted number.
- Immigration Law Practitioners' Association (ILPA)
- British Russian Law Association