Neil joined the Real Estate team in November 2007 having previously worked as Partner in a provincial law firm and before that for many years at a well-known London practice. He brings 30 years of commercial property experience for the benefit of clients and the Real Estate team.
Areas of expertise
- Site acquisitions and assembly
- Disposals for residential development
- Contracts conditional on planning
- Transactions involving Overage; Options; pre-emption rights
- Infrastructure Agreements
- Commercial landlord and tenant work
- Acquisitions and disposals of commercial property including portfolios
- Acting for Master Developer clients on two sites being consented urban extension schemes in the Midlands which involved complex land sale agreements and building licences to house builders, including overage.
- Acting for a major PLC in the acquisition of new HQ premises in Central London
- Acting on the sale of a portfolio of industrial properties
- Acting for a client in acquiring several floors of an iconic office building in London with an underlease of part back to the assignor
Professional societies and memberships
- The Law Society
During his limited spare time, Neil enjoys Golf, burning food in the kitchen and spending time with his family. He is a huge fan of Liverpool FC!