Urgent Home Office guidance required for furloughed Tier 2 sponsored workers
The UK Home Office on Tuesday 24 March announced new rules allowing those in the UK to extend their visas and relaxed provisions on switching visa categories to help deal with COVID-19 related issues faced by individuals and their employers.
However, this guidance did not provide the comprehensive and detailed guidance called for at this time.
In this webinar Nick covered the following topics:
• Right to work checks and how to conduct these remotely
• Sponsor compliance and working from home
• Reduction in hours, salary, redundancies
• Getting new hires into the UK from abroad-practical issues
• Extending visas for staff in the UK
• Dealing with overseas staff in the UK as visitors
• Applying for ILR
For the most up to date information, please refer to our UK immigration FAQs for UK visa holders and businesses page.
Skip to content Home About Us Insights Services Contact Accessibility