Abigail is an associate in the Dispute Resolution team and works on a broad range of cases including contractual disputes, civil fraud, and professional negligence claims. She has experience acting for clients in obtaining or opposing freezing injunctions and has worked on a number of civil claims involving allegations of criminal conduct. Abigail’s practice also includes insolvency litigation.
Abigail studied History at Royal Holloway University of London and completed her GDL and LPC at the University of Law. She trained at a Central London practice and qualified in June 2018 before joining the Dispute Resolution team at Kingsley Napley in August 2020.
- Acting on an innovative and successful application to set aside a fraudulently obtained consent order in the Family Division.
- Acting for an individual accused of conspiracy to breach freezing injunctions in order to evade judgment debts.
- Acting on a successful application at first instance to discharge an injunction for breach of the duty to provide full and frank disclosure.
- Acting for an individual in a successful claim for an order for sale under TLATA.
- Acting for the Applicant in committal proceedings in the High Court arising out of the Respondent’s deployment of forged documents in court proceedings.
- Advising on a number of cases involving co-ownership disputes, contractual disputes; applications to set aside default judgment and enforcement action.