Kingsley Napley is proud to be the leading law firm in London once again in the latest 100 Best Companies to Work For list (Q2 2022), and the second best law firm nationally.
This is the fifth year in a row that the firm has secured the capital's top spot in the legal sector.
Kingsley Napley ranked:
- 5th Best Large Company to Work for in the UK (up from 13th last year)
- 2nd in the Law’s 20 Best Firms to Work for List
- 3rd in London’s 75 Best Large Companies to Work for list
The Q2 2022 survey results highlight Kingsley Napley’s strengths in the Best Companies featured workplace factors of personal growth, wellbeing and giving something back. It notes that "core principles of teamwork and respect, integrity and fairness, commitment and understanding are reflected in every way that the firm operates."
The survey also found:
- 96% of staff agreed that the experience they gain from their job is valuable for their future;
- 95% agreed that their team is fun to work with
- 78% agreed that they are happy with the balance between their work and home life.
Linda Woolley, Kingsley Napley’s Managing Partner, comments:
Our commitment to engagement with our people is based on the fact that they, as individuals, but also as a community, expressed through our culture, are our what makes our firm special. We celebrate each other in good times, and support each other through the hard times. We trust each other to do the best job we can. This is why we have come through the pandemic stronger and better than when we entered it – as we knew we would."