Kingsley Napley is proud to be the leading law firm once again in the latest 100 Best Companies to Work For list (2021)
This is the fourth year in a row that the firm has secured the top spot in the legal sector.
Kingsley Napley ranked:
- 13th Best Large Company to Work for in the UK (up from 26th last year);
- 8th in London’s 75 Best Large Companies to Work for list; and,
- 1st in the Law’s 20 Best Firms to Work for List (a new list for 2021)
The 2021 survey results highlight Kingsley Napley’s strengths in the Best Companies featured workplace factors of personal growth, wellbeing and giving something back and note ‘All of the teams from managing partner Linda Woolley downwards operate an open-door policy with discussions on large projects that affect employees opened up to firm-wide consultation.’
The survey also found:
- 99% of staff agreed that the Firm has a strong social conscience;
- 93% of staff agreed that the experience they gain from their job is valuable for their future;
- 71% of staff agreed that they are happy with the balance between their work and home life.
Linda Woolley, Kingsley Napley’s Managing Partner, comments:
I am delighted that people continue to regard Kingsley Napley as a great employer and value our special culture to which we all contribute. I am also particularly pleased that leadership and management of the firm during the pandemic was appreciated and that we have strengthened our strong values and culture throughout the challenges the last 12 months have brought. This is a tremendous result and is testament to all our leaders, and to every member of our firm, who all play their part in making the firm what it is. This achievement sends a powerful message to potential recruits and to our clients."