Rachel is an Associate in the Real Estate team specialising in residential purchases and sales, having joined Kingsley Napley in May 2021. She has a broad range of real estate experience and her clients include property developers, landlords, high-profile and high-net worth individuals.
Rachel has particular expertise in the following areas:
- Acquisitions and disposals: acting for individuals and companies on the purchase and sale of residential property, including portfolio sales and purchases and sales and purchases subject to probate
- Landlord and Tenant: acting for investor and developer landlords, and Tenants with relation to lease renewals, licences to assign and licences to alter, tenancy agreements, and other landlord and tenant issues
- Auctions: acting and advising on auction sales and purchases
- Re-financing: acting for lenders and borrowers in refinancing matters, including bridging loans
- Transfers of Equity: advising and acting in transfers of equity, including transfers pursuant to court orders and subject to mortgages
Prior to joining Kingsley Napley, Rachel spent almost seven years working for Osbornes Solicitors LLP, where she worked as a paralegal and trainee solicitor, before qualifying as a solicitor in 2019.