Chambers UK 2021 launched on 22 October 2020. We were pleased that 19 areas of our practice were recognised for their excellence in client service, with six of the areas top ranked. In addition, we had 60 individual lawyer rankings this year, including a record 16 new and ten improved individual rankings.
new individual rankings in Chambers UK 2021
- Abby Buckland - in Family / Matrimonial
- Corinne Aldridge - in Employment: Senior Executive
- David Sleight - in Tax Contentious: Fraud
- Hannah Eales - in Professional Discipline
- Jill Lorimer - in Financial Services: Contentious Regulatory (Individuals)
- Julie Matheson - in Professional Discipline
- Katherine Tyler - in Crime: Extradition
- Laura Sylvester - in Clinical Negligence: Mainly Claimant
- Marcia Longdon - in Immigration: Business
- Mary Young - in Fraud: Civil
- Nick Dent - in Crime
- Nick Wrightson - in Administrative & Public Law
- Nicola Finnerty - in Financial Crime: Individuals
- Robert Houchill - in Immigration: Business
- Shannett Thompson - in Professional Discipline
- Sophie Kemp - in Administrative & Public Law
Improved individual rankings in Chambers UK 2021
- Connie Atkinson - in Family / Divorce
- David Sleight - in Crime
- Fiona Simpson - in Fraud: Civil
- John Harding - in Crime
- Louise Hodges - in Financial Crime: Corporates
- Melinka Berridge - in Financial Crime: Private Prosecutions
- Punam Sood - in Clinical Negligence: Mainly Claimant
- Sandra Paul - in Crime
- Sital Fontenelle - in Family / Divorce
- Sue Thackeray - Fraud: Civil
See Chambers UK 2021 for further details.
"Always a strong, gold star firm."
"Their attention to detail, pragmatic and constructive approach to cases and clear commitment to supporting our organisation are outstanding."
"The lawyers on the crime team are relentlessly good at what they do. They have a collaborative approach and are incredibly thorough and detailed in their work."
"The team is recognised as being "extremely strong as a whole. There are no weak links and they are extremely client-focused. The teamwork there is exceptional - they are all focused on the end goal and on getting the best result for the client."
"a premier outfit for individuals under regulatory investigation."
"Their immigration department is top notch; they are thought leaders and have a lot of experience in different industries."
In July 2020, a further five teams and 15 leaders in their fields at Kingsley Napley were recognised in the Chambers High Net Worth 2020 guide.
"They are outstanding; they combine high-level legal skills with real human understanding."
Chambers UK 2021
"Kingsley Napley is one of the go-to names for difficult private wealth litigation, including where fraud issues are concerned, very down to earth, great with clients and effective negotiators."
Chambers UK 2021