Tim joined the immigration team as a professional support lawyer in June 2019.
He is a solicitor with extensive experience in corporate and private client immigration matters and is responsible for the immigration team’s knowledge management and development.
Tim has wide-ranging experience across UK immigration law, including:
- Brexit and European free movement;
- Skilled Worker and sponsor licence applications;
- Compliance and audit issues, including right to work;
- Tier 1 (Investor), Start-up and Innovator applications;
- Family based applications and Indefinite Leave to Remain; and
- British nationality applications.
Tim trained and qualified at a top ranked UK immigration practice and then practised at an international law firm, most latterly as Legal Director.
He has been mentioned in Legal 500 as “very good”, “recommended” and “one to watch”, is a member of the Immigration Law Practitioners’ Association and co-convenor of the Professional Support Lawyers’ group.