Leor leads the Business Development & Marketing and Knowledge & Information functions for Kingsley Napley and is a member of the firm's Management Board.
He has spent over 20 years in the professional services and legal services industries including in Marketing, Communications and Business Development Director roles at Deloitte, Ernst & Young (EY), and FTI Consulting, and most recently as Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) of legal services firm Augusta.
Leor sits on the Advisory Board of the University of London Queen Mary Business School and the Pro Bono Committee of the Commercial Litigators’ Forum. He is Chair of the Managing Partners’ Forum Marketing & Strategy Group and the Metropolitan Police Cannons Ward Panel.
Leor is a regular speaker at marketing and business development industry conferences and webinars, including for the International Bar Association, The Lawyer, and the Managing Partners' Forum.
Professional societies and memberships
- Managing Partners' Forum
- Public Relations and Communications Association (PRCA)
- Cutting Through Virtual Noise – published in New Law Journal, July 2021
- Halos, Heroes, and Headlines – published in Briefing Magazine, June 2021
- Strategy Before Structure – published in Legal Business World, June 2021
- Focus On Clients To Cut Through – published in The Law Society Gazette, February 2021