Leor leads the Business Development & Marketing and Knowledge & Information functions for Kingsley Napley and is a member of the firm's Management Board.
He has spent over 20 years in the professional services and legal services industries including in Marketing, Communications and Business Development Director roles at Deloitte, Ernst & Young (EY), and FTI Consulting, and most recently as Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) of legal services firm Augusta.
His teams have won various awards, including Marketing/PR/BD Team of The Year at the Brand & Reputation Awards, Crisis Communications from the PRCA, and most recently, have been shortlisted for Marketing Communication Strategy of The Year at the Modern Law Awards.
Leor sits on the Advisory Boards of the University of London Queen Mary Business School and industry body Managing Partners’ Forum. He is Chair of the Metropolitan Police Cannons Ward Panel and the Managing Partners’ Forum Marketing & Strategy Group.
Leor is a regular speaker at marketing and business development conferences and webinars, including for legal sector organisations such as the International Bar Association and The Lawyer, and publishers such as Marketing Week and B2B Marketing.
Professional societies and memberships
- Managing Partners' Forum
- Public Relations and Communications Association (PRCA)
- Cutting Through Virtual Noise – published in New Law Journal, July 2021
- Halos, Heroes, and Headlines – published in Briefing Magazine, June 2021
- Strategy Before Structure – published in Legal Business World, June 2021
- Focus On Clients To Cut Through – published in The Law Society Gazette, February 2021
- Warwick Connections - Kingsley Napley – Warwick University Alumni Magazine, February 2022
- A Culture Of Trust - PM Magazine, February 2022
- Keeping The Customer Happy – The Law Society Managing For Success Magazine, July 2021
- Kingsley Napley Unveils New Brand - Transform Magazine, July 2021