Diva Shah is an Associate in the Private Client team.
Diva acts for various clients including high net worth individuals, entrepreneurs, executors, trustees and individuals who lack mental capacity on a broad range of matters including,
• lifetime succession and estate planning;
• wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney;
• probate (the administration of estates);
• creation of and administration of trusts;
• succession planning for companies (well established companies and start-ups); and
• applications to the Court of Protection preparing statutory wills and gift applications for those lacking capacity.
Diva regularly produces blogs and was recognised as a Lexology Legal Influencer for Private Client for Q4 2019.
Diva originally joined Kingsley Napley in August 2013 as a Legal Assistant in the Regulatory and Professional Discipline team and later completed her training contract at the firm. Diva read law and history at Keele University and obtained a distinction in the Legal Practice Course. Prior to joining Kingsley Napley, Diva was a Legal Assistant at Monitor (now NHS Improvement) and worked at Field Fisher Waterhouse and the Treasury Solicitor’s Department (now Government Legal Department).
Diva is an active member of the firm’s Diversity and Inclusion Committee and participates in pro bono work. She is also a Professional Ambassador for Aspiring Solicitors, offering assistance and advice to students from underrepresented groups looking to enter the legal profession.