Nadjia has versatile experience supporting corporate and education sector clients as well as senior executives in a broad range of employment law matters.
Nadjia is meticulous and methodical in style and puts her clients at ease with her approachable nature and direct manner.
Nadjia studied Politics and Sociology before completing the GDL and LPC at the University of Law in London. She qualified as a solicitor in March 2019 and joined Kingsley Napley LLP in June 2020.
- Negotiated favourable exit package for senior executive in manufacturing sector.
- Advised on policies and contracts for large UK business.
- Represented senior individual in multi disability discrimination claims against global organisation.
- Supported in defence of a race discrimination, harassment and victimisation claim for public sector organisation.
- Supported in defence of a disability and race discrimination claim for a Russell Group University.