“Knowledgeable, thorough and helpful”
Bethan is a partner in the Real Estate team. Her practice focuses on acquisitions and disposals of both residential and commercial properties.
Areas of expertise
- High value residential sales and purchases including flat and house sales in residential developments
- Lease extensions, leasehold enfranchisement and rights of first refusal
- Commercial acquisitions and sales including commercial developments
- Commercial lettings (acting for both landlords and tenants) and the letting and acquisition of commercial leasehold property including industrial units, offices and retail
Bethan acts for developers, individuals buying or selling high value properties, landlords and tenants.
Due to the entrepreneurial nature of many of Bethan’s clients, this can often mean things are time-sensitive and pressured, Bethan is known for her calm and reassuring approach, often delivering in very tight timescales.
- Acting for celebrities and high net worth individuals on residential property matters.
- Handling the sale off of the first 384 housing units at Priors Hall in Corby, having acted in connection with obtaining the kickstart funding from the Homes and Communities Agency which was used to kickstart the development
- Acting on a substantial commercial site acquisition which was conditional upon planning consent and which was then sub-sold
- Handling the sale of a number of serviced parcels forming part of a commercial site she acquired
- Acting for an office tenant on a substantial letting in Central London
Professional societies and memberships
- The Law Society
- Kingsley Napley's Corporate Social Responsibility group.
...‘dedicated and committed’.
Legal 500 UK 2013
“knowledgeable, thorough and helpful”
Client, residential transaction
“star, she's on it”
Skip to content