Recognised as one of the best immigration teams in the UK with over 12 years in the top tier of both Chambers UK and Legal 500
Kingsley Napley’s immigration team has an established reputation for providing clear and strategic immigration advice, which is tailored for each situation and client. We do more than just process applications – we get personally involved all the way through the process to minimise any stresses that may occur when moving staff and families across the world.
Our experienced and highly ranked team advises both corporate and private clients, including major international organisations, entrepreneurs and investors coming to live and work in the UK, on the routes of immigration available to them and on the UK’s Points Based System. We often help private individuals of substantial means with their complex moves of families and staff to the UK. See also our case studies for recent examples of work.
Business immigration needs
We help our corporate clients get the right people in the right place at the right time. We advise them on all aspects of business immigration, including:
Personal immigration needs
We help our private clients plan their journey to UK residence and citizenship. We provide personal immigration assistance to them in relation to:
We apply the same standards of client care when dealing with employees and assignees as we do for our private clients, ensuring that they, and their families, are advised and looked after throughout the immigration process.
Our Global Immigration Network enables us to provide clients with immigration services in over 60 destination countries.
Working closely with other specialist teams at Kingsley Napley, our clients are able to draw on their expertise in related areas such as employment, family, wealth and tax planning, public law, real estate, dispute resolution and establishing a business in the UK.
As a recognised leader in business immigration in the UK, we provide the best added value service, including high level policy lobbying, strategic global mobility planning and a wealth of up-to-the-minute immigration updates to support our clients. We also offer bespoke services and training based on client needs and budgets.
What is said about us
- "..'The practice has gone from strength to strength.'the group is 'at the top of its game,' whilst clients are keen to highlight that the department is 'extremely informative and good at reporting policy changes'..." (Chambers UK, A Clients Guide to the UK Legal Profession)
- "Interviewees agree that Kingsley Napley is home to a superb team of immigration lawyers" (Chambers UK, A Clients Guide to the UK Legal Profession)
- “absolutely superb” (Chambers UK, A Clients Guide to the UK Legal Profession)
- “top of the tree, with admirable depth and breadth” (Chambers UK, A Clients Guide to the UK Legal Profession)
- “genuinely ground-breaking work that requires this firm’s impressive brainpower” (Chambers UK, A Clients Guide to the UK Legal Profession)
- "Kingsley Napley LLP has ‘enormous experience and great depth of practice'" (Legal 500 UK)
"...outstanding technical knowledge in UK immigration and free movement"
Legal 500 UK, 2013
"They give their clients realistic advice - if there is no case to go to court, they will suggest another route; if there is a case, they'll fight it very hard."
Chambers UK, A Clients Guide to the UK Legal Profession, 2013