Simon is a partner in the Real Estate & Construction Team. He has extensive experience in a broad range of commercial property work.
Areas of expertise
Simon advises on acquisitions, disposals and lettings including retail, office and industrial premises in central London and across England and Wales.
He acts for a mix of high net worth individuals and national companies on the legal aspects of their property portfolios.
Simon also advises on development projects and has a particular niche knowledge of fuel service stations.
Simon is known for his down-to-earth and commercial approach.
(the below highlights include work during Simon's employment at Armstrong Teasdale Limited)
- Acting on the acquisition and sale of a number of commercial property portfolios across England and Wales for a national retailer.
- Acting for a retailer on the lettings of a large number of retail outlets in central London located on and around Oxford Street.
- Advising on the property aspects of a complex 195-acre development site located in Derbyshire.
- Acting on the sale of a warehouse distribution centre in Cardiff for a national wholesaler along with other acquisitions and sales.
- Advising start-up companies on the pros and cons of taking a lease of commercial premises.
Professional societies and memberships
- The Law Society