Siân is an Associate in the Dispute Resolution team. Siân joined Kingsley Napley as a trainee solicitor and qualified into the Dispute Resolution department in 2016.
Siân studied law at Sussex University and completed her LPC at the College of Law.
Areas of expertise:
- Commercial and Contractual Disputes;
- Civil Fraud;
- Obtaining Injunctive Relief;
- Defamation and Privacy;
- Professional Negligence; and
- Wills, Trusts and Inheritance Disputes.
- Obtaining without notice and on-notice freezing injunctions;
- Advising a client on a constructive trust/ proprietary estoppel claim;
- Advising a client in a dispute with a bank; and
- Advising on a broad range of contractual disputes.
Professional societies and memberships
- The Law Society;
- Young Fraud Lawyers Association (YFLA); and
- London Solicitor Litigation Association.
Skip to content