Sarah is an Associate in Kingsley Napley’s family team, where she specialises in complex divorce and financial work as well as private children cases.
Her practice includes all aspects of private family work, with particular expertise in:
- Divorce and matrimonial finance disputes, including those with an international element;
- Cases relating to children including child arrangements and financial provision for children;
- International and domestic relocations; and
- International child abduction.
Sarah trained at Bindmans LLP and qualified in 2015. Prior to her training contract, she worked as a paralegal in the commercial litigation team at a large regional firm. Sarah read law at the University of Sheffield and completed her LPC at the University of Law in Bloomsbury, obtaining a distinction.
- Z (A Child) (Egyptian fostering UK adoption)  EWHC 2963 (Fam) – adoption of an Egyptian child in the UK
Professional societies and memberships
- Association of Lawyers for Children