“professional and committed” – A client
Rizwana advises on all aspects of UK immigration matters with particular emphasis on business immigration, sponsor compliance, sponsor licence suspensions and revocations.
Rizwana joined Kingsley Napley LLP in June 2014 with several years of corporate and general immigration experience.
Rizwana holds an LLB Law degree and completed the Bar Vocational Course. She later qualified as a Solicitor.
She has extensive experience handling immigration issues for large corporates as well as small and medium sized businesses. She also advises on complex immigration matters covering mergers and acquisitions.
Rizwana regularly offers on-site seminars and guidance on Tier 2 compliance and reporting.
Rizwana is an associate in the Immigration Department and works in the corporate team.
She has a great relationship with clients who appreciate her professionalism and opinion with respect to achieving their business objective and strategy.
Rizwana’s career has included representation of clients from a multitude of sectors, including multi-nationals, tech companies, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, sports teams, creative artists and media companies.
Rizwana regularly advises clients on managing their risk process and planning for compliance audits, with a view to avoiding any potential threat to the business and their migrant workforce.
- Advising global companies following a merger or acquisition and the TUPE of sponsored workers.
- Assisting new start-ups with establishing themselves in the UK and advising representatives of overseas businesses.
- Training sponsors on immigration compliance and potential sanctions
- Overturning Tier 2 suspension decisions resulting in successful reinstatement of Sponsor Licences.
- Obtaining Tier 2 and Tier 5 Sponsor Licences for new clients
- Advising creative artists undertaking work in the UK
- Immigration Practitioners Association (ILPA)
- The Law Society