“professional and committed” – A client
Rizwana advises on all aspects of UK immigration matters with particular emphasis on business immigration, sponsor compliance, sponsor licence suspensions and revocations.
Rizwana joined Kingsley Napley in June 2014 and is an associate in the immigration department’s corporate team. She also has several years of prior corporate and general immigration experience.
- advising on complex immigration matters covering mergers and acquisitions;
- providing regular on-site seminars and guidance on Tier 2 compliance and reporting;
- advising clients on managing their risk process and planning for compliance audits, with a view to avoiding any potential threat to the business and their migrant workforce; and
- many other types of application such as partner/family applications, applications to naturalise as a British citizen and Tier 5 applications.
- Advising global companies following a merger or acquisition and the TUPE of sponsored workers;
- Assisting new start-ups with establishing themselves in the UK and advising representatives of overseas businesses;
- Training sponsors on immigration compliance and potential sanctions;
- Overturning Tier 2 suspension decisions resulting in successful reinstatement of sponsor licences;
- Obtaining Tier 2 and Tier 5 sponsor licences for new clients;
- Advising creative artists undertaking work in the UK;
- Preparing Tier 2 applications for high value inward investment posts; and
- Presenting on UK immigration issues at global mobility conferences and as part of Brexit roadshows.
- Immigration Practitioners' Association (ILPA)
- The Law Society