Nathan Wescott is an associate in our Real Estate team. He advises clients on a broad range of commercial real estate transactions including developments, acquisitions and disposals and financing - acting for lenders and borrowers. He also acts for commercial landlords and tenants, advising in relation to portfolio management, negotiation and assignment of leases.
Areas of expertise:
- Site acquisitions and disposals for commercial, residential and mixed use development
- Acquisition and disposal of both commercial and residential property to include portfolio sales and purchases
- Lease negotiations on behalf of landlords and tenants
- Property auction sales and purchases
- Asset management for landlords, dealing with lease renewals, licences to assign/underlet/alter along with other landlord and tenant issues
- Secured lending, acting for both lenders and borrowers
- Conditional contracts, options and rights of pre-emption
Nathan qualified as a solicitor in 2019. On qualification Nathan worked as an associate solicitor at a firm based in the East Midlands before joining the Real Estate team in May 2021.