Judith is an Associate in the Kingsley Napley family and divorce team, where she specialises in divorce, financial remedy, and, private law children matters.
Judith advises clients on a wide range of family law issues including:
- Divorce, separation, and disputes between unmarried, cohabitating couples
- Financial remedy including complex financial disputes, which often involve an international or business element
- Variations to Financial Orders
- Child arrangements including those with a high level of conflict/ intractable contact disputes
- Specific issues relating to child matters
- International relocation cases
- Non-molestation and occupation issues
Judith's professional support offers practical advice and solutions, delivered during, what can often be, difficult and emotional circumstances, whilst remaining focused on the end goal of case resolution and client satisfaction. Many of Judith’s cases are resolved in out of Court settlements.
Prior to joining Kingsley Napley in September 2020, Judith trained at a boutique London firm, where she qualified in 2015, after completing her LPC with Distinction at BPP London.