Francesca is an Associate in the Real Estate & Construction team. She advises on residential and commercial transactions and property and development financing.
She completed her training contract at Kingsley Napley and qualified in 2018.
Areas of expertise
- Residential: acting on the sale and purchase of residential properties, including advising on lease extensions.
- Landlord and Tenant: acting for landlords and tenants on leases of commercial premises.
- Development financing: advising developers and property companies on the acquisition and financing of residential development sites.
- Acting for the sub-purchaser of residential property purchased at auction. The transaction involved financing and concurrent statutory and negotiated lease extension negotiations.
- Part of the team acting on the acquisition and financing of a multi-let industrial estate for a property investment company.
- Acting on the development financing of warehouse premises, to be developed into residential flats.
- Acting for the tenant on a new lease of a 5.1 acre mixed use commercial site.
Francesca has a Masters in American Law with a concentration in International Business Practice from Boston University (USA).
She is a qualified PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and RYA Day Skipper.