David joined Kingsley Napley in January 2016 as a newly qualified solicitor within the Real Estate team.
His practice focuses on acquisitions and disposals of both commercial and residential property. In addition, David deals with commercial leases, residential lease extensions and property refinance. He also assists the construction team in the preparation of appointments of consultants and drafting of building contracts.
- acting for a property investor in purchasing a large buy-to-let portfolio;
- acting in the sale of a £3+million town house in Chelsea;
- acting for an investment landlord in dealing with statutory lease extensions.
- acting in the sale of a rack rent commercial lease in the city;
- acting for a joint venture landlord in the service of landlord and tenant notices, and the grants of estate leases;
- acting for a developer in the corporate refinance of a residential portfolio to raise funds for a construction project.
- acting for a developer in the construction of nine blocks of flats containing 71 units with undercroft car parking.