- Tier 2 sponsor licence applications and dealing with compliance issues, revocations and any civil penalty notices;
- European law applications and Brexit related advice;
- Spouse/Civil Partnership/Unmarried Partner/Fiancé applications; and
- A range of other applications including Ancestry, Settlement and British citizenship.
Professional societies and memberships
Immigration Law Practitioners’ Association (ILPA)
- overturning Home Office decisions where caseworking errors have occurred and challenging interpretation of the rules and policy;
- advising a start-up high technology software company on its Tier 2 sponsor licence application; and
- presenting to employers on Brexit, including in relation to the EU Settlement Scheme.