In the fourth episode of our Tech in Two Minutes podcast, Andrew Solomon, Legal Counsel in our Corporate and Commercial team, speaks about what we can learn from recent ICO GDPR fines imposed following the British Airways and Marriott data breaches.
- Episode 1 - Security Tokens
- Episode 2 - The current state of the UK tech sector - London Tech Week
- Episode 3 - Artificial Intelligence
- Episode 5 - Social Media Influencers
- Episode 6 - Facial Recognition
- Episode 7 - The Coronavirus challenge for tech coworking spaces