Date:21 October 2020
Hear from Holly Lynch, Shadow Minister for Immigration, and Nicolas Rollason, partner and head of Kingsley Napley’s immigration team.
This event will be an opportunity to:
- Hear about Labour's plans for visas for immigration;
- Learn about how the new system will impact your business;
- Share your views on what entrepreneurs need in a future immigration system.
About the speakers
- Holly Lynch is the Labour Member of Parliament for Halifax, being first elected at the 2015 general election. Since April 2020 she has served as Shadow Minister for Immigration. Holly was born in Halifax and grew up in Northowram. She then attended Brighouse High School and studied Politics and History at Lancaster University. She worked in Subway, a fast food outlet, in Halifax town centre, before joining a small local business involved in exporting Halifax goods around the world. She then worked for Yorkshire and Humber MEP Linda McAvan before going on to become an MP.
- Nicolas Rollason is a partner and head of Kingsley Napley’s immigration practice. He advises on all areas of UK immigration and nationality law and has particular expertise in providing strategic advice to businesses on their global immigration needs. He has extensive expertise across all immigration routes, with a widely-recognised breath of knowledge enabling him and his team to offer clear solutions to complex immigration problems. Nick is a well-known expert in EU immigration law and is regularly consulted by the UK immigration authorities on proposed changes to UK immigration rules and policy. Nick is listed as a leading figure in the Who’s Who of Corporate Immigration Law, Chambers UK and Legal 500 UK.
This event is free to attend. Please click here to register to attend.