Date:5 November 2020
Nick Rollason and Kim Vowden, partner and associate at Kingsley Napley immigration practice, will be discussing the new UK immigration system, which will open on 1 December 2020, more specifically the Skilled Worker route.
The new immigration system is being launched ahead of 31 December 2020, when free movement rights will end for EU citizens moving to the UK and for British citizens moving to the EU.
This is the biggest change to UK immigration law in decades, so join us to discover:
- What is changing and how does it impact your business?
- What are the implications for EU citizens and British citizens?
- Who will qualify for a Skilled Worker visa?
- How is it different from the current Tier 2 visa categories?
- What will happen to employees who already have Tier 2 visas?
- What do employers need to do now?
You'll also have the opportunity to ask questions during a live Q&A session afterwards.
About the Speakers:
- Nicolas Rollason is a partner and head of Kingsley Napley’s immigration practice. He advises on all areas of UK immigration and nationality law and has particular expertise in providing strategic advice to businesses on their global immigration needs. He has extensive expertise across all immigration routes, with a widely-recognised breath of knowledge enabling him and his team to offer clear solutions to complex immigration problems. Nick is a well-known expert in EU immigration law and is regularly consulted by the UK immigration authorities on proposed changes to UK immigration rules and policy. Nick is listed as a leading figure in the Who’s Who of Corporate Immigration Law, Chambers UK and Legal 500 UK.
Kim Vowden is active in the Immigration Law Practitioners’ Association and the European Immigration Lawyers’ Network and he is a member of the Law Society’s Immigration Law Committee. He is listed in The Legal 500 as a next generation immigration lawyer and in Who’s Who Legal as a corporate immigration expert.
Please send us an email to register your interest.