Date:28 May 2019
Specialists from Kingsley Napley and Temple Garden Chambers.
Specialists from Kingsley Napley and Temple Garden Chambers will guide attendees through the inquest process, from the period immediately following a death to the conclusion of the inquest hearing including:
- Illustrations of the different stages of the process including investigation, pre-inquest reviews and the hearing
- A mock inquest hearing
- Update of developments in the law, including the application of Article 2 ECHR
- Practical guidance concerning the investigation
- Supporting staff members who may be called as witnesses
- Explanations of the outcomes of an inquest, including conclusions and Prevention of Future Death Reports
If you are able to attend, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.