Date:11 February 2019
Ilda de Sousa, Immigration Partner
Immigration partner, Ilda de Sousa, gave an immigration update at the Global HR Conference attended by senior global HR professionals. Her presentation covered EU citizens' rights after Brexit, including a brief overview of the position in respect of British nationals remaining in the 27 EU member states.
Other seminars were:
- Localising assignees: the challenges & traps to consider - ECA International
- Using technology to improve access to healthcare for your globally mobile employees - Cigna
- Mobility tax and trends update - BDO LLP
- Effective transformation in global mobility - Santa Fe
- Business travellers: what you need to know - GT Global Tracker
Kingsley Napley were pleased to be a sponsor of this event.