Date:14 October 2019
13.00 - 17.00
The Adelphi Building
Kim Vowden, senior associate in our immigration team
Global HR professionals only.
Free to attend
For more information and to register for this event, see the event page here.
Immigration senior associate, Kim Vowden, will be giving a Brexit update focusing on what employers need to know. He will also discuss the future of the UK's immigration system.
Kim has a particular interest in European free movement law and in the implications of Brexit for EU citizens living in the UK, and for their employers.
Seminars by other speakers will include:
- Short-term assignments: key considerations
- The global mobility technology ecosystem: driving insights and enhancing experiences
- Global mobility trends and tax update
- Evolving assignment types and emerging markets: how focus on risk can help HR and global mobility professionals enhance their value contribution
- A comparison of the home and host country compensation approaches to long-term assignments
Kingsley Napley is pleased to be a sponsor of this event.