Surrogacy: psychological studies, legal considerations and real stories
22 June 2017
Date:22 June 2017
- Amelia Nice - Barrister at 5SAH
- Professor Susan Golombok - Director of the Centre for Family Research
- Connie Atkinson - Senior Associate, Family at Kingsley Napley
- Katie Newbury - Senior Associate, Immigration at Kingsley Napley
- Richard Westoby - Author of ‘Our Journey: One Couple’s Guide to US Surrogacy'
Specialist Area:Using a Surrogate
At this seminar, hosted by 5SAH, a range of speakers will be examining the complex world of international surrogacy, covering topics from surrogacy research to family and immigration law as well as practical insights.
Chairing the event
- Amelia Nice: Barrister at 5SAH specialising in extradition and international family law.
Guest speakers and topics
- Professor Susan Golombok - Director of the Centre for Family Research - ‘A longitudinal study of surrogacy families: From infancy to adolescence’
- Connie Atkinson - Senior Associate, Family at Kingsley Napley - ‘Parental Orders, process and problems’
- Katie Newbury - Senior Associate, Immigration at Kingsley Napley - ‘Immigration aspects of international surrogacy arrangements’
- Richard Westoby - Surrogacy expert and author of ‘Our Journey: One Couple’s Guide to US Surrogacy'
To request a place at the event, please contact 5SAH at email@example.com.
Should you have any questions in the meantime, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Family and Divorce
"Strong reputation for cutting-edge surrogacy work"
Chambers UK, A Client's Guide to the UK Legal Profession
Skip to content