Global Talent: In the darkness of COVID-19 chaos, the UK needs tech talent to light the way
Date:3 April 2020
Nick Rollason, partner and head of Immigration
However, this guidance falls short of providing the comprehensive and detailed guidance we have called for at this time.
Our 20 minute webinar, hosted by immigration partner and head of department, Nick Rollason, will look at urgent issues employers are facing and answer some of the key questions being raised including:
• Right to work checks and how to conduct these remotely
• Sponsor compliance and working from home
• Reduction in hours, salary, redundancies
• Getting new hires into the UK from abroad-practical issues
• Extending visas for staff in the UK
• Dealing with overseas staff in the UK as visitors
• Applying for ILR
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with the option to add this as an appointment in your calendar.
Skip to content Home About Us Insights Services Contact Accessibility