Date:18 October 2017
08:30 - 09:00 - Registration and refreshments
09:00 - 10:00 - Seminar and presentations
10:00 - 10:15 - Q&A
Kingsley Napley LLP, Knights Quarter, 14 St John's Lane, London EC1M 4AJ
Nicolas Rollason - Partner and Practice Area Leader, Immigration
HR and global mobility professionals.
The seminar is free to attend but places are subject to availability.
Please click here to RSVP for this event.
Today’s business organisations operate in an increasingly global environment. With growing demand for global mobility, a robust approach to compliance is vital to minimise risk and support growth.
Our breakfast briefing will examine key immigration and HR issues that should be addressed to ensure compliance and will offer practical suggestions to make managing international business travel easier.
We will focus on:
- Work permits vs. business visas: what’s the difference?
- Global immigration compliance relating to short-term business travel
- Understanding Schengen visas - key guidelines and requirements
- Best practices in global mobility
- Global mobility trends and hot topics from key destinations
- US immigration update and visa policy under the Trump administration – presented by guest speaker Amanda Brill from leading US immigration law firm, TL Brill Parisi