Date:18 October 2017
Nicolas Rollason - Partner and Practice Area Leader, Immigration
Today’s business organisations operate in an increasingly global environment. With growing demand for global mobility, a robust approach to compliance is vital to minimise risk and support growth.
Our breakfast briefing will examine key immigration and HR issues that should be addressed to ensure compliance and will offer practical suggestions to make managing international business travel easier.
We will focus on:
- Work permits vs. business visas: what’s the difference?
- Global immigration compliance relating to short-term business travel
- Understanding Schengen visas - key guidelines and requirements
- Best practices in global mobility
- Global mobility trends and hot topics from key destinations
- US immigration update and visa policy under the Trump administration – presented by guest speaker Amanda Brill from leading US immigration law firm, TL Brill Parisi