It is 10 years since the Points Based System (PBS) was introduced and one year since the start of the Immigration Skills Charge - how is the UK immigration system holding up?
Our breakfast briefing will examine the key immigration changes and issues that you should be aware of and will offer practical suggestions to assist you in managing the immigration aspects of your workforce.
We will focus on:
- The Points Based System - 10 years on
- Immigration Skills Charge - one year on. Is there an impact on business?
- Restricted Certificate of Sponsorship (RCoS) - why can't employers get the skills they need?
- Upcoming changes under Tier 2 of the Points Based System
- Brexit immigration update for employers and their employees - what we know so far