Date:19 May 2021
Ilda de Sousa, partner in our immigration team will be speaking at the FEM (Forum Expatriate Management Online Conference) on 19 May 202 1.
She's will be part of a roundtable addressing the immigration and international employment essentials for 2021.
- What do you need to be aware of in terms of tax, immigration and social security compliance, with so many employees working remotely?
- What is the latest thinking on immigration policy in Europe – and how does it affect Global Mobility?
- Is there an immigration model that truly works for business?
- How can global mobility prepare for change and turn challenges to advantage?
- How far can you automate mobility processes?
The virtual conference is free to attend but you need to register on the FEM website.