Date:14 May 2021
12pm - 1pm BST
This event is particularly relevant for Human Resource professionals, founders, entrepreneurs and global mobility managers.
The event is free to attend but registration is mandatory.
Please register by clicking here.
With the end of the UK lockdown in sight and a fast-paced vaccination roll-out, the return to the office is imminent and the concept of hybrid working, a mix of office-based work and working from home or another location, seems likely to be the new way forward.
However, many grey areas and questions remain:
- Can you oblige your employees to take a Covid test and/or to get a vaccine?
- How do you effectively ensure health and safety compliance in a hybrid workplace?
- How can you effectively handle sexual harassment cases in the hybrid workplace?
- What is the immigration impact of remote or hybrid working?
- How do you ensure compliance with the UK GDPR when transferring personal data to freelancers you have engaged who are not based in the EU/ UK?
- How can you effectively ensure compliance with any specific regulatory obligations you or your employees might have in a hybrid set-up?
- Are there any specific regulatory obligations you might need to be aware of?
This event will cover the obligations, opportunities, pitfalls (and how to avoid them) and regulatory aspects that HR professionals, entrepreneurs and senior executives need to be aware of if they want to establish an efficient hybrid working model and better manage a mobile workforce post-pandemic.
Our team of experts from our immigration, employment, corporate commercial and regulatory practices will explore 4 key areas:
- Managing UK based employees working from home in the UK and the return to physical offices;
- Managing UK based employees working overseas;
- Hiring overseas based freelancers and employees and how local regulations can apply to your company.
Our panel of experts include:
- Richard Fox, Employment Partner
- Natasha Forman, Employment Senior Associate
- Jessica Clay, Regulatory Senior Associate
- Andrew Solomon, Corporate & Commercial Senior Associate
- Emma Fowler, Immigration Associate
The event will be followed by a live Q&A session. Please make sure to register via this link.
If you would like to receive marketing communications from Kingsley Napley, such as occasional email bulletins and event invitations related to hybrid working and the future of work, please click here.