Kingsley Napley has a unique culture which we work hard to maintain. For us, what makes our culture unique is the pervading sense of family and that ‘we are all in it together’.
Although we have a wide range of practice areas, we operate as one firm and are committed to working together. We have a flat hierarchy which fosters openness and inclusiveness, our people are consulted and included in key decisions and the transparency with which our managing partner, senior partner and management team operate is integral to fostering this.
We are also fun and sociable and hold a number of firm wide events throughout the year to provide opportunities to meet others from around the firm, along with events held by the firm’s various groups allowing for continuous collaboration and integration. Find out more about life at KN.
Our values are at the core of everything that we do. They guide our behaviour and our behaviour defines our culture. We have just four simple values:
- Teamwork & Respect – Working together is critical to delivering the best result. It can mean collaboration with our clients, with our peers, or internally with each other, and always demands treating each other with respect.
- Integrity & Fairness - We believe in doing things the right way. Our competitive nature and determination to give our clients, colleagues and peers the best result we can goes hand in hand with our belief that everyone should be treated fairly.
- Commitment – When we take on a case, work with a referrer or collaborate with a colleague, we are building relationships and making a commitment – to do our utmost to deliver the best result possible.
- Understanding – We combine a rigorous professional approach with the emotional intelligence needed to truly understand our clients, colleagues and peers – what their needs are, and what “success” means to them. Understanding is key.
Equal Opportunities Monitoring
- Kingsley Napley LLP recognises that diversity supports and strengthens its culture and contributes to its success. It also recognises that for its people to excel, they must feel that they are working in an inclusive environment that welcomes and supports difference and that encourages input from all perspectives. Accordingly the firm encourages diversity across the full spectrum of gender, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, culture, age and level of physical ability and is an equal opportunities employer.
- Because equality of opportunity is an important feature of the firm we regularly monitor the application of our equality and diversity policy including in the area of recruitment. We invite you to help us do this by providing the information requested on the next page. The information you provide on that page will only be used for the purpose of equal opportunities monitoring; it will not be used as part of the selection process. The relevant page will be detached from the form and destroyed as soon as the information has been recorded anonymously in our equality opportunities monitoring records. The provision of equal opportunities information is entirely voluntary; if you prefer not to give it, it will have no affect on your application.