Welsh Speaking Case Support Paralegal (12 month FTC)
9.30 am to 5.30 pm, and as required, remote and flexible applications considered
Monday - Friday
Purpose of job:
To assist the department in its preparation of cases for the firm’s clients and in particular the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), the Education Workforce Council (EWC), the Architects Registration Board (ARB) and the Teaching Regulation Agency (TRA).
The role will involve writing and translating documents in English/ Welsh. Providing general support to fee earners in all aspects of regulatory prosecution case investigation and preparation in addition to some regulatory defence work with the following specific duties:
- Preparing legal documents
- Reporting to the client
- Case administration, document review and management
- Contact/witness liaison
- Sorting, labelling and indexing large volumes of documents
- Redacting documents
- Liaising with the Police, NHS Trusts, private health and care providers and local authorities to request/receive documents
- Maintaining and updating the department’s expert witness database
- Maintaining and updating the department’s contact database
- Contacting/ researching/ liaising with experts
- Contacting courts to acquire transcripts and evidence
- Assisting with the preparation of hearing bundles
- Attending and taking notes of internal and client meetings
- Ad hoc duties and other related duties as required.
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form.
For further information about this position please contact, in confidence, Molly MacKenzie-Williams (Recruitment Assistant) at email@example.com
No agencies please