Regulatory Administrator (12 month FTC)
9:30am – 5:30pm, and as required
Monday - Friday
Purpose of job:
The Regulatory Administrator provides a high level of professional support to the Regulatory Team and its clients. The Regulatory Administrator is expected to play a crucial role in managing and co-ordinating administrative work for key clients and utilise excellent and expert communication skills when dealing with vulnerable individuals.
Key client & witness responsibilities
- Professional client and witness liaison, being a first point of contact by telephone and email; passing on information and dealing with queries as appropriate in a timely manner.
- Ensuring a smooth and efficient approach to witness management, to include:
- Maintaining the witness schedule;
- Arranging interviews;
- Obtaining and chasing documentation;
- Proactive regular contact with witnesses to ensure attendance at final hearings.
- Proactive diary management to include listing of hearings, tele-conferences, interviews and various external and internal meetings.
- Assistance with preparing and maintaining client reports.
- Co-ordinating and assistance with preparing bundles where required.
- Liaising with experts for reports on the instruction of the fee earner.
- Liaison with clients to obtain feedback and case conclusion reports.
- Managing Intralinks document uploads and downloads.
- Conducting file openings as and when instructions are received.
- Arranging conferences for clients, experts, Counsel and fee earners.
- Liaison with Chambers to confirm Presenting Officer availability for hearings.
- Assistance with billing in accordance with the practice area procedures.
- Obtaining and processing invoices from Counsel and experts post hearing.
- Identifying potential issues and escalating any concerns to the relevant fee earner, so that resolutions can be quickly found.
Other key administrative responsibilities
- Co-ordinating the appropriate tasks to the PA and Administration team.
- Processing file closures, ensuring files are labelled and archived correctly.
- Importing, naming and saving documents to MatterSphere.
- Maintaining various internal spreadsheets in Word and Excel.
- Updating the firm and client case management systems.
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form.
For further information about this position please contact, in confidence, Molly MacKenzie-Williams (Recruitment Assistant) at email@example.com
No agencies please