Client Due Diligence (CDD) and Conflicts Paralegal
9.30 am to 5.30 pm, and as required, flexible applications considered
Monday - Friday
Purpose of job:
To provide support to a new department at Kingsley Napley. The role will involve mainly client due diligence checks and client research, but will also include administration around new client matters, involvement with compliance projects and maintaining knowledge around the firm’s processes and industry standards.
- Maintaining knowledge of the firm’s processes and industry standards
- Answering administrative queries around the client matter opening process
- Assisting with maintenance and creation of information barriers
- Carrying out administrative tasks
- Opening new matters and clients
- Carrying out client due diligence checks and researching clients, (including PEP and sanctions screening) and escalating where necessary
- Communicating with fee earners about what will be required for high risk clients/ matters, sanctions and conflicts checks
- Analysing client information and client/matter risk assessments, escalating where needed
- Monitoring the team's emails and dealing with requests in a timely manner
- Assisting with on-going compliance projects
- Such other duties as may from time to time be given.
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form.
For further information about this position please contact, in confidence, Molly MacKenzie-Williams (Recruitment Assistant) at firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please