Commercial & Pricing Manager
9.30 am to 5.30 pm, and as required, flexible applications considered
Monday - Friday
Purpose of job:
The Commercial & Pricing Manager is a newly created role, designed to bolster the commercial intelligence presented to various business stakeholders. The Commercial & Pricing Manager will play a business partnering role to the wider business. They will also undertake strategic pieces of work as directed by representatives of the Management Board.
Specific duties will include:
- Responsible for providing insight into the revenue and profitability of specific work streams, market segmentation and clients through the use of business intelligence tools.
- Pricing for RFP, fee estimates, client and matter reviews on request
- Modelling on alternative fee arrangements and tracking various funding arrangements from a risk perspective
- Support the firm’s business development and marketing efforts by producing regular market/statistical insights for use in public relations activity and other forms of marketing. This will involve acquiring and analysing public data at the moment of release and collaborating with the BD&M team in producing insights in short order.
- Proactively seeking external market/industry benchmarking data and undertaking analysis to identify opportunities
- Working alongside the Strategic Business Executive on key quantitative and qualitative analysis and the development of metrics for strategic projects
- Working on projects concerning business improvement and growth strategies, working closely with the Finance partners and members of the Management Board
- Liaising with our business intelligence vendor on customising the interface and landing pages for various sections and users, ensuring alignment with reporting metrics and reconciling data feeding into it and providing front end training to users
- Working with the business on understanding and communicating how to improve one or more of the financial metrics, in relation to either an individual fee earner, matter, client or practice area
- Working with the Finance Systems with rate reviews and creating rate cards for different departments, ensuring alignment on multi department engagements
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form.
For further information about this position please contact, in confidence, Molly MacKenzie-Williams (Recruitment Assistant) at firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please