Learning and Development Manager
9.30 am to 5.30 pm, and as required, flexible applications considered
Monday - Friday
Purpose of job:
To take a leading role in a busy talent and development team, with responsibility for delivering on a broad range of talent priorities, with a particular focus on firmwide learning and development provision as well as supporting individual teams to structure their own development offerings.
Specific duties will include:
Learning and development:
- Taking responsibility for the creation and deliver of the firm’s central L&D offering for all those below leadership level (approx. 360 people). This includes assessing the needs, identifying and selecting appropriate suppliers, ensuring the delivery meets the need, and assessing the effectiveness of the offerings.
- Partnering with key stakeholders in legal practice areas and business supports teams on an ongoing basis to help ensure they have appropriate development for their specific needs.
- Developing and delivering a core people skills offering comprising both live and on demand resources.
- Maintaining, curating and developing the firmwide offering of online technical and non-technical content (webinars, e learning etc.).
- Promoting the training, learning and development offering through creative and impactful communications.
- Supporting individuals and managers with the creation and implementation of personal development plans.
- Taking ownership of the onboarding programme and in particular the evaluation of on and off boarding.
- Developing, embedding and refining competency frameworks and career development pathways for all non-leadership roles.
- Leading the ongoing implementation, evaluation and refinement of the firm’s appraisal approach, including supplier management.
- Supporting with the HR managers in their work with legal practice areas and business supports teams to provide talent and development advice.
- Supporting the senior talent and development manager with a range of talent management projects such as succession planning.
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form.
For further information about this position please contact, in confidence, Molly MacKenzie-Williams (Recruitment Assistant) at email@example.com
No agencies please