9.30 am to 5.30 pm, and as required, flexible applications considered
Monday - Friday
Information and Technology
Purpose of job:
The Solutions Architect role will work hand in hand with the Senior IT Solutions Delivery Manager, Infrastructure and Project teams to plan, design and transform the firms IT architecture to align with the evolving technological needs of Kingsley Napley. This role will work closely with stakeholders across all levels of the firm, as well as regularly interacting with external vendors to review existing and new solutions.
Specific duties will include:
- Responsible for the production of technical solution designs for assigned projects, and gaining acceptance and approval from internal stakeholders including IT leadership and the firms project management office (PMO)
- This role will be an active participant in teams formed to progress projects and business initiatives
- In conjunction with the firms Infrastructure team, understand technical and/or integration requirements, and in response develop the technical solution architecture needed to move the project into the next phase
- In conjunction with the PMO, analyse new project requests and requirements and own the creation of the integration design
- This role will be an active participant in the firms Technical Authority Board, taking responsibility for presenting technical project design documentation for approval
- Analyse the firm’s current architecture to identify weaknesses, develop opportunities for improvements, and recommend new sustainable best practice approaches
- Work with teams across the firm to align architectural requirements with the IT strategy, collaborate on development of policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures
- Working with the firms PMO to support/lead technical workshops with the vendor/supplier and IT to ensure that all technical requirements are understood before signoff.
- Support the Project Manager across the full project lifecycle from design/configuration to implementation and testing through to the transition to support of the technical solution
- Work with the PMO and Technical Authority Board to ensure that all solutions comply with the firm’s project governance framework, as well as with Info sec and risk principles.
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form.
For further information about this position please contact, in confidence, Molly MacKenzie-Williams (Recruitment Assistant) at firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please