Regulatory and Professional Discipline Administrator
9.30 am to 5.30 pm
Monday - Friday
Purpose of job:
To provide full and professional administrative support to those working in the Regulatory and Professional Discipline Team in the provision of providing a service to the Firm’s clients.
- Ensuring a smooth and efficient approach to witness management, to include:
- Maintaining the witness schedule;
- Arranging interviews;
- Obtaining and chasing documentation;
- Collation of dates to avoid information for hearings;
- Proactive regular contact with witnesses to ensure attendance at final hearings.
- Professional client and witness liaison, being a first point of contact by telephone and email; passing on information and dealing with queries as appropriate in a timely manner.
- Assistance with preparing and maintaining client reports.
- Identifying potential issues and escalating any concerns to the relevant fee earner, so that resolutions can be quickly found.
- Arranging conferences for clients, experts, Counsel and fee earners.
- Proactive diary management to include listing of hearings, tele-conferences, interviews and various external and internal meetings.
- Co-ordinating the appropriate tasks to the PA and firmwide administration team.
- Conducting file openings as and when instructions are received.
- Producing a variety of internal and external client management reports.
- Managing Intralinks document uploads and downloads.
- Processing file closures, ensuring files are labelled and archived correctly.
- Liaison with the clients to obtain feedback and case conclusion reports.
- Importing, naming and saving documents to MatterSphere.
- Maintaining various client and internal spreadsheets in Word and Excel.
- Updating the firm and client case management systems.
- Obtaining and processing invoices from Counsel and experts post hearing.
- Assistance with billing in accordance with the practice area procedures.
- Liaising with experts for reports on the instruction of the fee earner.
- Co-ordinating and assistance with preparing bundles where required.
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form.
For further information about this position please contact, in confidence, Molly MacKenzie-Williams (Recruitment Assistant) at email@example.com
No agencies please