Criminal Professional Support Lawyer (6+ PQE)
3 – 4 days per week
Purpose of job:
To provide a professional service to the fee-earners within the Criminal Litigation team in relation to know-how and training to support the development of their expertise. To support business development and marketing activities with content development
- Monitoring practice and legal developments (including legislative and case law developments and the progress of draft legislation) in relation to Criminal Litigation; ensuring that key information is passed on to fee earners via the working groups
- To produce and manage precedents and know-how materials (e.g. toolkits/checklists) for the team
- Take the lead on organising internal lectures and seminars to facilitate knowledge sharing and best practice
- Maintaining the homepage on the intranet
- Answering queries relating to internal know-how material and new & complex areas of the law
- Assist with responding to government (and other) consultations
- Marketing and business development -producing updates, assisting with research/drafting blogs and producing content
- Assisting with submissions for legal directories
- Such other duties which may be given from time to time Compliance with the SRA Handbook and where appropriate the BSB Handbook.
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form.
For further information about this position please contact, in confidence, Natalie Slater (Senior Recruitment Manager) at email@example.com
No agencies please