Residential Real Estate Associate (5+ PQE)
9.30 am to 5.30 pm
Monday - Friday
Purpose of job:
We are looking to recruit an Associate or Senior Associate to join our team and work closely with the Partners and Fee-Earners in the provision of advice to the firm’s clients.
Our reputation is based on our numerous close client relationships. We provide a high quality and personal service, and our clients value our ability to problem solve and provide technically sound advice in short timescales. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual with a commercial outlook who has a desire to develop and grow the residential section of the Real Estate team. The candidate must be able to create relationships with the department’s demanding client base which is a mix of high net worth individuals, international investors, entrepreneurs and private property companies. As a close knit team, we’re looking for a team player who can work well with all members of this busy and supportive department.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting on the sale and purchase of high value residential property (including off plan and new build properties)
- Acting for developers on the acquisition and disposal of residential developments
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Taking an active role in departmental meetings including knowhow meetings
- Supervising junior members of the team
- To participate in the marketing and business development of the firm’s practice, and in particular the real estate team, by writing articles and blogs and dealing with internet enquiries.
- Such other duties which may be given from time to time.